Tuesday 6 October 2009

I've Moved! My First 2 days in Selayang

Date: 2/10/09, Friday.

Today I’ve shifted to Selayang and officially a 'Kepong geng'. Haha… It was a tiring day and I’m absolutely grateful that Jen Ruw, Wen Cheong, and Jim were able to help out. Thanks to their help, we have managed the biggest pain of the moving process – the furniture, over and gonna shift slowly the small baggage from tomorrow onwards. We have a thank you dinner at Suzi’s Corner at the end of the day. What a great day!

Date: 3/10/09, Saturday

Good Morning, Sunshine! ...or maybe raindrops. The first morning that greeted me was a rainy morning. But the damp weather feels perfectly refreshing to me. Mylo was still a little jittering but I suppose us being here helps to calm him down. Well moments later, Sam and I are going down to load things from Cheras up before youth meeting. It’s Floorball today!

Tonight’s highlight would be Potluck with the family at our new place. As of now our house is still not complete, many things the contractor couldn’t install without us shifting in. No matter, it is a great start off!

No comments: